Headshots are a powerful way to market yourself. You could be an executive, model, lawyer, or perhaps you just want a stunning Facebook profile image. Let’s discuss the look and vibe you want and make it happen. I have various backdrops, and we will discuss which one will compliment your outfit perfectly.
Once your session is booked, we’ll discuss your goals, choose the style of shots you want, and pick a location. Then what? A few days before your shoot, you’ll want to start getting prepared. Preparation is key to a stress-free headshot shoot. And, a relaxed photo subject takes stunning pictures!
|(15-20) Minute Session|
(3) Digital Images
A LA CARTE
|(2) – 5X7|
(2) – 8X10
(1) – 11X15
|(3) – 5X7|
(3) – 8X10
(2) – 11X15
(5) additional digitals to any package
Clothing is a form of expression and you’ll want the clothes that you pick to reflect your personality. Remember, simple is best!
- Solid colors look great in headshots.
- Avoid wearing big bows or clothing with distracting embellishment.
- If you choose patterned clothing, keep it simple.
- Start with a simple shirt or blouse and slowly add layers.
- Bring a few extra outfits with you to the session.
- Make sure that ALL clothes are ironed and pressed before the photoshoot. Wrinkles in clothes are difficult to edit and can result in additional editing charges.
Things to Consider
- If you only want headshots, don’t worry about shoes . Be comfortable.
- Make sure your fingernails are neat and clean! Please note, nail chips and cuticles can be fixed in post-production, but there is a $5/per photo nail-fix charge.
- Matte foundation is best to avoid glare. Also, ladies, please bring lipstick, as you may need to re-apply.
- Young men should shave the evening before the session to avoid redness (in a pixelated form) on your face.
- Feel free to bring a toothbrush and toothpaste if you plan on eating prior.
- Bring a comb/brush with you for restyling your hair if needed.
- Bring a lint brush or roller.
- If wearing a necklace and earrings, keep it simple. You do not want your jewelry taking away from your beautiful smile.
- If you have a favorite side for photos, do tell…everyone has a good side.
- Be sure to tell me your favorite music, so we can jam during your photo session!
- Prior to your session, contract forms must be signed and the retainer needs to be paid two weeks in advance*.