Headshots are a powerful way to market yourself. You could be an executive, model, lawyer, or perhaps you just want a stunning Facebook profile image. Let’s discuss the look and vibe you want and make it happen. I have various backdrops, and we will discuss which one will compliment your outfit perfectly.
|(15-20) Minute Session|
(3) Digital Images
Company or Group Sessions
|$200 per person for groups of 10 and under|
$150 per person for groups of more than 10
$150 for group or Company photos
|(15-20) Minute Session|
(3) Digital Images per person
Once your session is booked, we’ll discuss your goals, choose the style of shots you want, and pick a location. Then what? A few days before your shoot, you’ll want to start getting prepared. Preparation is key to a stress-free headshot shoot. And, a relaxed photo subject takes stunning pictures!
Clothing is a form of expression and you’ll want the clothes that you pick to reflect your personality. Remember, simple is best!
- Solid colors look great in headshots.
- Avoid wearing big bows or clothing with distracting embellishment.
- If you choose patterned clothing, keep it simple.
- Start with a simple shirt or blouse and slowly add layers.
- Bring a few extra outfits with you to the session.
- Make sure that ALL clothes are ironed and pressed before the photoshoot. Wrinkles in clothes are difficult to edit and can result in additional editing charges.
Things to Consider
- If you only want headshots, don’t worry about shoes . Be comfortable.
- Make sure your fingernails are neat and clean! Please note, nail chips and cuticles can be fixed in post-production, but there is a $5/per photo nail-fix charge.
- Matte foundation is best to avoid glare. Also, ladies, please bring lipstick, as you may need to re-apply.
- Young men should shave the evening before the session to avoid redness (in a pixelated form) on your face.
- Feel free to bring a toothbrush and toothpaste if you plan on eating prior.
- Bring a comb/brush with you for restyling your hair if needed.
- Bring a lint brush or roller.
- If wearing a necklace and earrings, keep it simple. You do not want your jewelry taking away from your beautiful smile.
- If you have a favorite side for photos, do tell…everyone has a good side.
- Be sure to tell me your favorite music, so we can jam during your photo session!
- Prior to your session, contract forms must be signed and the retainer needs to be paid two weeks in advance*.