You’ve set the date.
Now let me capture the day of your dreams!
The perfect wedding photographer will capture memories that will last a lifetime. Choosing the wrong photographer could result in images that lack emotion, focus on the wrong angles, or—even worse—miss the most amazing moments!
Make sure your wedding is captured with the most dynamic, high-quality images and that no special moment is left without preservation. From the behind-the-scenes details to the final goodbyes, your photos should tell the story of your day…in perfect pictures. Finding a photographer, or, rather, finding the right photographer, can be an overwhelming choice. So how do you choose the photographer whom you can trust to capture the most magical moments of your wedding? Let’s discuss what I offer, and how to make your day the best day!
|4-6 hour wedding coverage|
|6-8 hour wedding coverage|
|All Wedding Packages Include|
-Location of your choice (travel beyond a 30-mile radius billed separately)
-Online gallery of images for viewing and downloading
A LA CARTE
|(2) – 5X7|
(2) – 8X10
(1) – 11X15
|(3) – 5X7|
(3) – 8X10
(2) – 11X15
First things first, I would love to sit with you and your financé to discuss how you met and the special moments you’ve shared. In other words, I want to get to know you! Once I have a firm grasp on your unique story, we can get down to details. Your engagement pictures, your wedding date, the venue. After that, we’ll discuss any questions you have for me. I am a very flexible photographer; I work hard so that you can relax and enjoy your day. All the while, I’ll be capturing the behind-the-scenes moments and standard bridal portraits, wedding party photos, etc.
Questions for Your Photographer
- Is my date available?
- Will you be photographing any weddings the day prior to ours?
- Will you be photographing our wedding personally?
- Will you have another photographer with you?
- What is included in your standard package?
- How many packages do you offer?
- What is your refund or cancellation policy?
- Can we supply a list of shots we would like?
- How long before we see some sneak peeks?
- How long before we receive our online gallery?
- Can I do a custom package?
- Will I receive the rights to the images?
- Do you have a travel fee?
- Helpful Booking Information
Working with Sandy
- Sandy Williams Photography carries liability insurance.
- Backup equipment is always on-site and ready to go if needed.
- An in-depth questionnaire will be sent to you 30 days prior to your wedding.
Things to Consider
- If you want “getting ready” photos, please make sure to include those details at the time of booking. Some brides want hair/makeup photos and these take time.
- Make sure to share the day’s schedule and event timeline with Sandy.
- Let Sandy know when the bride, the groom, and the rest of the wedding party will be arriving.
- Send Sandy the invitation, response card, menu, etc. so she can plan ahead with a color theme and formulate ideas for the detail shots.
- If you have a memento pinned under your gown or wrapped around your bouquet, etc., please let Sandy know.
- At the client’s request, a second photographer can be added to any package for an additional $500.
- Don’t be afraid to let Sandy know if she can help in any way– from answering questions to venue ideas!
- Your contract and $500 retainer are due at the time of booking, once you confirm your wedding date is available.*